CREATE AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING IN YOUR WORKSPACES
One of the key ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus is to ensure social distancing is maintained in high traffic and communal areas of your premises. AM-Clad’s StaySafe Flexi-Screen system creates temporary, re- locatable partitions that can be positioned to protect your employees and customers.
The ready-to-use system is easy to position and set up in almost any location – including canteens, corridors, entrances and exits and communal areas.
STAYSAFE – THE KEY FEATURES• Simple ready to use system – easy to set up and re-position
• Hygienic PVC and Perspex surfaces are durable and easy to clean
• Self-supporting system – no drilling into the floor, no dust, no mess
• Pre-assembled panels are easy to handle
• Steel bases, heavy duty castors and robust panels ensure stability and durability
• 100% re-usable system, zero waste generated on site
• Ideal for establishing and preserving ‘one-way’ pedestrian flows
• Bespoke graphics can be added - branded, H&S advice, or directional.
STAYSAFE FLEXI-SCREEN SPECIFICATION
STAYSAFE – SIZE OPTIONS
EXTRA LARGE (for industrial, warehouses)
H: 2000mm x W: 2000mm x D: 35mm (as seen in the image at the top of this email)
LARGE (for industrial, warehouses) H: 2000mm x W: 1500mm x D: 35mm
SMALL (for office, canteens, cafes) H: 1500mm W: 1000mm D:35mm
BESPOKE – Heights and widths are available in increments of 250mm